The installation of the Python package is outlined here.
The Matlab package is no longer supported, but you can use it at your own risk as follows:
The following steps should be executed only once.
1. Download and extract the package.
We will assume that the package has been extracted to a folder named ASPIRE.
2. Change into the directory ASPIRE and run “install”.
3. Change into the directory ASPIRE/projections/class_average/ and run “gen_simulation_data”
1. Enter the directory ASPIRE.
2. Run “initpath”
This script should be executed each time you start your Matlab session.
3. Change into the directory ASPIRE/examples
4. Enjoy the example scripts